Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Who needs a rooster?


So we decided to take the side off his crib and make it a big boy bed. We added a rail so he can get in and out........really early in the morning.......4:42 this morning to be exact. So that's a problem, but he is quite the snuggeler, so I'll take it. I wanted to get a crib tent, but I couldn't find one in stock anywhere, so he gets a big boy bed out of default. Hopefully he'll get back to his regular 7:00 wakeup's soon, because I have a hard time parting with the sewing machine at night, and four hours of sleep does NOT cut it.

5 comments:

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh my goodness Allison. I'm sooo sorry! I won't complain about my kids waking up at 6 anymor (or 7:) Hopefully that works for you and I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for a crib tent for you. That's so annyoing they don't have any right now! Oh well, and for now, I hope your in bed sleeping!

Tara

Mama Megs said...

That stinks! Welcome to toddler-ville! It stinks too :)

Robin and Stephenie said...

Well at least now you know he is safe and not going to break his arm climbing out of bed.

Powell Family said...

Ben is super cute!

The McClellan Family said...

Allison!!!
Hey how do you know Camille? So you moved to Ohio? How do you like it? are you still working? So glad you said hi!