Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!


We were so lucky to get to spend Thanksgiving with my cousins Logan and Ashley. What a blessing to have some of our favorite people close to enjoy it with! We couldn't be happier we had some family around who enjoy eating as much as we do.


My first turkey turned out fabulous........thanks to Martha. And my Mom.



Ben found Ashley's makeup pencil in her purse while we were busy cooking and scouring black friday ads. And did this to his face.


He's so pleased. I've taught him well.


We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! We miss all of you ALOT and hope you know that we are MOST thankful for all of you this holiday. Now go stand outside Target dang it....only four more hours until it opens!

4 comments:

Mama Megs said...

Dang! You cooked Thanksgiving?! You're amazing! I wouldn't dare try! But I guess with Martha around, we all have a shot, right?! It looked delicious :) And Ben reminds me of my little guy SO MUCH-they would be fast friends. I can't wait for them to meet.

Sarah said...

Your Thanksgiving feast looks very yummy. Good Job! Honestly I cannot quit laughing at Ben, he is so adorable. I love his make-up...so cute.

Day Family Blog said...

Great job, it looks yummy. I have yet to try cooking a turkey, but I wish about now that I had so I could still be eating the left overs.

Ashley said...

Logan and I are still talking about how that was the best turkey we've ever tasted....seriously. EVERYTHING you made was delicious!

We had SO much fun at your place, y'all are a blast to hang out with. I'm already trying to figure out when we can come and visit next. January sometime?? ;). Thanks for being so fun to hang out with and letting us crash at your place!!

Did y'all score any fun black friday items? Logan and I shopped for about 9 hours...literally. From 6 until 3 but we didn't get anything huge. I did get a wreath at JoAnn's that I was excited about - I thought of you while we were in that store! One day I hope to be half the quilter/crafter that you are girl!