
This week we received:
-8 LARGE Obama Mailers and posters
-2 Obama Doorknob Hangers on our door
-4 knocks on the door from Obama Volunteers (5 counting the one I met outside who I politely told if she would just stick the Obama pamphlet in the trash for me it would save me a trip.)
-2 Obama flyers on my windshield after a trip to the park...really....the park
-3 Obama people bugging me in the grocery store parking lot, and even TARGET
- a TRILLION annoying Obama commercials that play on the TV over and over, encouraging me to turn off the TV and sew instead.
Compared to:
-1 nice small McCain Mailer in my mail today
- and yes to be fair, quite a few commercials playing on TV.
Maybe instead of spending MILLIONS of dollars on propaganda they should just build a school in Ohio, or fix our cruddy roads...then maybe they would get some more votes. I'm just glad we won't be in Ohio by the next elections in four years. I think if you-know-who wins tomorrow I might move to Mexico for the next four years. Mainly because we are just SO sick of seeing him everywhere! The joys of being an Ohio-an.
3 comments:
Too funny...and so sad at the same time. Luckily no knocks at the door here, guess they figure it's in the bag for this state. I think everyone is just ready to have this over with, but i'm sure that goes double for Ohio residents... I love the "just toss it in the trash" part.
AMEN! I'm so sick of this election-sadly I'm not a citizen of any state right now so I can't vote, but it's crazy all the paper they waste. I agree, turn off the tv and sew! That's my idea of a good time. Have you made anything new lately?
That is so bad! I am glad you told the lady where to put her flyer. Looks like all of those ad's must have worked in Ohio. Mexico?
Post a Comment