Saturday, November 15, 2008

Big boy in a day

First the baby crib was gone, now the highchair is too. He's getting bigger and lets us know everyday! He is very proud of himself sitting at the table and eating with a fork like a big boy.

8 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Pure love (and scrambled eggs) at the breakfast table!

Powell Family said...

He's not eating with a fork. He's holding a fork and eating with his hands. Priceless!

Unknown said...

Look at this big boy! :-)

The Feely Crew said...

Cute Kid!!! I just got back the first ever quilt I've had quilted and table runner. Now I'm addicted!!!!

Jessica Marie said...

Hahaha! I love how he's using his hand to eat and holding the fork! He sure is getting there! How cute! :) I love his smile! He must know when to smile when you take pictures! :) At least he isn't camera shy! :)

Mama Megs said...

Hey I have those kitchen chairs! I think we have the exact same style :) Ben is growing up-doesn't it make you sad?!

Lorna said...

Cute Cute!!! How is the big boy bed going? By the way, we were in Rexburg this last weekend, and there is a truck parked on your grass!!! Nice!!! Mariah Ave is looking like a trailer park!!!

Ashley said...

Girl, you do realize you're the inspiration behind my bathroom right? Pretty much how I remember your old house in Rexburg is how I will be decorating mine one day!! haha. That's how much I love your taste!

We definitely need to talk about Thanksgiving! We were just talking about that last night...Log or I will be calling shortly..;)