I'm a LOT tired this morning, but it was well worth it! Looks like from other blogs I'm not the only one who dared the late night and snowy drive home to see this at midnight! I'm definitely going again.....just not at 12 am.
AMEN! I didn't get home until 3 a.m., but I am a happy girl today. I was really nervous about it, but so happy! It has to be worth it when I still have to get up at 7 and get my kids ready for school, and what do you do with a 2 year old when you really just want to sleep?
Oh my gosh I'm like a zombie today but it was well worth it! I felt like a teenager again :) But seriously, what was I thinking? I have an 8 week old and a 2 year old to take care of and I got like 2 hours sleep last night!! What did you think about the movie???
went yesterday with some friends and loved it. lots of screaming girls.... weird, I bet you can imagine watching it at teh REX in Rexburg with all the college girls. it was kind of funny.
i am so jealous! i am glad you liked.... i have to wait until i go home to see and i am DYING! thanks for your help with the fabric.... YOU'RE the BEST
8 comments:
You are a true Northwest girl when you'd brave a snowstorm at in the middle of the night, for Bella Swan!
AMEN! I didn't get home until 3 a.m., but I am a happy girl today. I was really nervous about it, but so happy! It has to be worth it when I still have to get up at 7 and get my kids ready for school, and what do you do with a 2 year old when you really just want to sleep?
Oh my gosh I'm like a zombie today but it was well worth it! I felt like a teenager again :) But seriously, what was I thinking? I have an 8 week old and a 2 year old to take care of and I got like 2 hours sleep last night!! What did you think about the movie???
went yesterday with some friends and loved it. lots of screaming girls.... weird, I bet you can imagine watching it at teh REX in Rexburg with all the college girls. it was kind of funny.
i am so jealous! i am glad you liked.... i have to wait until i go home to see and i am DYING! thanks for your help with the fabric.... YOU'RE the BEST
I'm so jealous!
I took Colette Friday night at 10:30. I think I was one of five guys in the theater. I was scared I could feel all the estrogen in the theater.
It was worth it! And I want to go see it again too. LOL But definitely not at midnight. I am so glad that you came though. It really was so much fun.
Post a Comment