



Ben and I spent the afternoon throwing rocks into the river and collecting sticks. I'm sure Ben was in absolute heaven, and I was in absolute heaven just being with my little man. Its nice and warm here in Cleveland, and still beautiful as ever. The parks here are amazing, and this one is not far from our house and is full of beautiful trails and river beds and perfect picnic spots. A perfect place to enjoy the rest of fall.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Al, it looks beautiful there! Wish we could come picnic-ing with you!
Great pics! I love the parks...the weather has been beautiful!
Cute Cute!!!! Miss you guys!
Wow that's a beautiful place you live, wish we could go throw rocks in the river with you guys! And the Gap jacket is the most handsome ever on the most handsome boy ever!!
Post a Comment