Ben has started storing things in his PJ's. When I can't find a pow pow (pacifier) its usually in the leg of his jammies. He can cram alot in there, maybe that's why these jammies are so stretched out!
I have yet to have a child learn to climb out of a crib, maybe if we have a boy someday that will change. I love all that he fits into his pj's. I am always surprised enough when I find socks. That is so cute!
5 comments:
:-)
Oww... by the way, I like the way you let the readers of your blog see something about your son's life!
I don't have any children (yet). But i love to read about them!
They are also very good picture material!
LOL that is great! I love it!
I have yet to have a child learn to climb out of a crib, maybe if we have a boy someday that will change. I love all that he fits into his pj's. I am always surprised enough when I find socks. That is so cute!
I love his oompa-loompa legs with the stuff inside. So funny!!
How funny! you know, if you don't stop him soon, he'll turn into a klepto! (i don't know how to spell that)
Post a Comment