Happy Halloween Last night! We had lots of fun at a fun party and trick or treating with friends in an AWESOME neighborhood. Ben absolutely love Trick or Treating. He caught on pretty quick that people were giving out CANDY so he would RUN from driveway to driveway. Everyone sat outside their houses, so Ben would yell "HI" to them as he ran up the driveway, and sometimes he would say WICK O WEAT, but usually he just took the candy and RAN for the next house. He only got scared at one house and started to cry at the door step! It was a perfect night, like 50 degrees with no wind at all. Its the first time I remember it being warm on Halloween Night!



5 comments:
I love how we are so laid back that Halloween is just like a candy for dinner night and THATS OKAY!!!!
So cute! I love him as superman! I always pick all the chocolate out of my kids candy before they get any!
Cute Cute Cute!!!!
It was fun seeing you guys there! I love how busy Ben is...so much energy!
Who is eating more of his candy? Ben or his parents???? ;)
Hey Alison,
I found your blog on a link from Jessica's and thought I'd stop in to see your family. Your little boy is adorable! And, I followed the link to make those fun coffin candy containers your husband was crafting. What a killer idea... thank you!
Post a Comment