I LOVE this little sweater vest. It makes his blue eyes blue-er and covers the brown stain on the front is his shirt.
Did I tell you that its COLD here in Cleveland? Really cold. Like sweater days are over and now heavy coats are in. I love sweater season.
Only 9,180 minutes until I'll be on a flight to Seattle with this oversized 20 month old on my lap for 5 1/2 hours. Hopefully I get some really cranky old man sitting RIGHT next to us for Ben to hit and throw his crayons at. That would make it more fun.
Did I tell you that its COLD here in Cleveland? Really cold. Like sweater days are over and now heavy coats are in. I love sweater season.
Only 9,180 minutes until I'll be on a flight to Seattle with this oversized 20 month old on my lap for 5 1/2 hours. Hopefully I get some really cranky old man sitting RIGHT next to us for Ben to hit and throw his crayons at. That would make it more fun.
1 comment:
Did you know you can have a "companion pass" for your spouse to help you through security? I just learned that! You just ask for it at the ticket counter. It's the only way I would agree to come home with two kids under 3, by myself, on a flight for 2 hours. (I've done the 5 1/2 one with Henderson. Lots of fun!) Just load up your diaper bag with lots of dollar store toys and suckers. Works every time! Good luck and we can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment