hahahaha!!! Oh my goodness that is funny!! Allison, it is so good to see how you are doing! This is Kim Gatewood! Anyway, your little boy is ADORABLE!! Holy cow what a fun kid! I bet he keeps you running:).
That is the best face ever!! How cute!!
It looks like he is consentrating really hard! that is so cute. what a cute little mormon boy, so excited for the prayer.
I love how he's scrunching his eyes trying so hard to keep them closed! So adorable! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahahaha!!! Oh my goodness that is funny!!
Allison, it is so good to see how you are doing! This is Kim Gatewood! Anyway, your little boy is ADORABLE!! Holy cow what a fun kid! I bet he keeps you running:).
That is the best face ever!! How cute!!
It looks like he is consentrating really hard! that is so cute. what a cute little mormon boy, so excited for the prayer.
I love how he's scrunching his eyes trying so hard to keep them closed! So adorable! :)
Post a Comment