I'm so excited about how this turned out I had to post it on both blogs! It went together really fast, and I finished up the binding last night while we watched LeatherHeads (cute movie). This one is going on my chair in my living room, and I think I might need to try it out and take a nice nap under it.
7 comments:
It's beautiful! Nice job! :)
Cutest ever, thanks for making it for me.
that is so cute! I love it. I think I might have to copy it and make a baby quilt out of blues for our little boy. if you don't mind
ooooohhhhhh, I like!
It's the cutest thing!! I wish I had more time these days (or another set of hands!) to make more things. I'm missing the craftiness! Did you just make up the pattern? I love it-I just want to copy everything you do :)
I would LOVE to learn to make a quilt like that! I love to sew, just have never quilted! This winter when it's very yucky outside, I'll teach you how to crochet, and you can teach me to quilt! I'm glad you found us. Hugs. ~L
you are SOOO good! way to go! i need to get going on a quilt for our little girl's room! it is starting to get crunch time considering in just entered in my LAST TRIMESTER! we need to catch up and get together soon. how are you liking that part of Ohio?
Post a Comment