Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's a Jay to do?



When I came home I found these cute little coffin treat boxes all over our table. So then I learned, that my dear sweet husband in all his free time while we were away, decided he would watch the Martha Stewart Show, and then make the little coffin treat boxes she made on her show. Honestly I thought my visiting teachers brought them or something! They are super cute, he made a whole bunch of them and they are all lined with different scrapbook paper! So now you know, Jay watches Martha Stewart, and he actually attempted the crafts, which I have never done! here is the link for the template.

9 comments:

Jennifer M said...

That's unbelievable! You must have cast some magical spell on Jay before you left.

Laura said...

Those are so cute! Adam likes to do crafts too. He never initiates it, but if I start a project, he usually joins in.

By the way, Sarah Britt and I are your visiting teachers. I'll be calling you this week to see if we can stop by sometime.

csharris said...

I am so ashamed..... I used to have a brother now I have a big ugly sister.

mini-wheats said...

Well Jay.... this explains why Ben was comfortable wearing a skirt a few posts back. O yea and Ellen thinks your craft is way cute.

Lorna said...

I knew there was a reason I picked him to father my children! We miss you guys!

Day Family Blog said...

Ok that is hilarious and so cute. I have never even tried one of her crafts. He did a great job, so funny!

James & Tara Huish said...

Allison, I am laughing SO hard right now! I think that is hilarious and it cracks me up to picture Jay intently focused on Marth while he tried to make these intense crafts. The funny thing is, I can totally picture James doing the same thing. Thanks for sharing!

Oh and thanks for your blog and e-mail!

Tara

Jessica Marie said...

Ok...it would take a miracle to happen if my husband watched the Martha Stewart show or even made one of those! That's really cool! I just may have to make some of those for my staff at work! Thanks for the idea Jay! :)

~Amber jo~ said...

wow, seriously laughed out loud at the thought of Jay sitting down and doing crafts with martha stewart! Hillarious!!!!