While we were in North Carolina we went to visit the Lowes Motor Speedway. It so happens there was a Nascar race there the Saturday we were there, so we were able to sneak in through a wide open gate and see the track. And if that wasn't cool enough (and it was) there were three or four race cars that pulled out onto the track and started racing around the track! I'm not a Nascar fan, but I think I might have to be now. It was amazing how they whipped around the track, and how LOUD they are! I can't even imagine how loud fifty of them would be! Anyways it was lots of fun and next time we'll go to a real race!
It took about five tries to get a picture with the car in the background. Its not easy when they are whipping by at 180 mph or so!
Way too loud for little ears. Audrey wasn't so sure about the race cars, Ben was fast asleep in the car go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment