Hey Harris Family! Just wanted to drop a line to say HI. Ben is growing up so fast. Love those big blue eyes! Are you guys liking it 'back east'? I saw Ben at the testing center the other day and it was crazy to think how fast his two years went! Hope you guys are doing well!
8 comments:
Oh, those are funny!
those are hilarious!!!
I love the picture below of Ben in the skirt, it took me forever to realize it was him! So funny!
how funny, i love the first one. It's so fun to see people with a sense of humor. It is so true though. i wonder what the cop though when he saw that.
Those are all too funny!!
great! I love them
Hey Harris Family! Just wanted to drop a line to say HI. Ben is growing up so fast. Love those big blue eyes! Are you guys liking it 'back east'? I saw Ben at the testing center the other day and it was crazy to think how fast his two years went! Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey you, whats the little runt going to be this year eh? Post some pics...you sewing the costume yourself?
Post a Comment