Tuesday, October 14, 2008

North Carolina

This past weekend after my parents visited us in Cleveland, Ben and I drove to Charlotte, North Carolina to visit my aunt Jenny and her sweet kids Audrey and Jacob. We had tons of fun, Ben was in absolute heaven with Audrey and Jacob to play with (and fight with). We visited a historic plantation, visited downtown Charlotte and got a sneak peak at the Lowes Motor Speedway right after a Nascar race. We had lots of fun, but of course wished Jay could have been with us! Thanks Jenny and Jeremy and Audrey and Jacob for lots of fun!!!



Jay hasn't seen this yet...................I'm sure I'll get an earfull when he does, but for now I had to add these pictures because they were just too cute to pass up. Audrey got Ben dressed the first morning we were there. She was pretty sure he should have been wearing a skirt like her, and I must admit he did look pretty cute in it.




The Latta Plantation.




2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Okay--those pictures of Audrey and Ben are the funniest thing I have ever seen! Mind if I steal them?

~Amber jo~ said...

how cute! he would make a great girl! ;) you got to love those cross-dress moments! my brother's had many so i hear.