Ben and his friend Gene, I mean Spiderman.

Can you tell who's kid likes attention? None of the other kids are even paying attention, but Ben is eating it up while everyone cheers for the costumes.

Our ward party was tonight. Ben was in Halloween Heaven, with lots of kids, candy and attention. He even got the trick-or-treating thing. He would say wick-o-weat, and they would put candy in his pumpkin and he would say YEAAAAYYY. It was really cute. I WAS going to make him a costume...............but walmart is way easier. (yes......I went to Walmart, gag....Target was out of costumes, believe me I tried) And for 12 bucks it was a pretty cute costume which he totally LOVES. Who doesn't love being superman?
3 comments:
The SuperBen is SOOOO cute! He is for sure the cutest boy there. The one of him on the stage with all the kids and he is clapping is adorable!!
Miss you lots,
Mommasita
How adorable! He looked so excited to be on stage! Not many kids really like being on stage! What a cute kid! Love his costume!
Cute new look to your blog. I just love the picture of him center stage loving the applause, he is soooo cute.
Post a Comment