My brother Ben and his friend Scott played in Guitars Unplugged at BYU-Idaho a couple weeks ago. Scott's wife video'd it so I though I'd share mainly for our family's sake so they can see. :) Guitars Unplugged is a big deal at BYU-I, and its hard to make the auditions, so good job Ben and Scott! Before Ben's mission he would lipsink so no one could hear him sing.....now he's singing in front of full auditoriums! My how 2 years can change a person.
(the beginning of this video is dark until they turn the spotlights on)
(the beginning of this video is dark until they turn the spotlights on)
3 comments:
wow, that was awesome; I always enjoyed listening to him mess around on the guitarra, but it is soooo much better to hear him sing too. Well, done Ben...well done.
Ben's got a great voice! Loved it! Scott's a funny guy too! :)
This brings back so many memories! Back in the day, Chris was in Guitars Unplugged and this EXACT picture (Except it was Chris and our friend Ryan) appeared on the front page of The Scroll. So fun! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment