Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Afternoon at the Park



We spent a nice hour at the park tonight. There were tons of kids there and lots of fun play things to climb on, but Ben was more content throwing golf balls at me and playing in the grass. Either way we had a nice time and enjoyed the warm weather while we can!

8 comments:

The Feely Crew said...

What Fun!! The Yankees hat is also very funny. Ben is so cute.

~Amber jo~ said...

how cute. i love how he throws golf balls at you as a past time. that is so funny.

Brianne said...

Yeah!!! Golf balls to the head. Lately I've been getting body slams to the gut. Oh and boogers all over my clothes since its so freakin freezing in the am, and then super hot in the noon time. Crazy ridiculous!

Mix Family said...

whoa, look at all those teeth! caleb just barely got an upper molar on each side but still just has his 2 bottom teeth! great smile ben!!

Urry Family said...

Hi Harris family!
I found your blog from the McCombie's and it was fun to catch up. Looks like you guys are enjoying the outdoors in your new place. Keep in touch.

urryfam.blogspot.com

Jennifer M said...

He looks so Little Boyish now!

Megan said...

This is random I know. I was linked here through Rachel Bleazard and I saw an amazing delicious chocolate cake of some sort on a past blog as I was looking at your quilts. Do you have the recipe for that? I sure would love to endulge. Thanks.

Mama Megs said...

Where have you been?? I had my baby!!!! Craziness!! You must be traveling somewhere fun again (no fair!) Ben is super cute :)