Yesterday we ventured down to Columbus for the Country Living Fair. I heard about the fair in Country Living Magazine, and since it was just south of us I couldn't pass it up. It was TONS of fun, the booths were fabulous and full of crafts and antiques and all sorts of shabby chic goodness. I came away with tons of fun ideas, and I was SO good and only bought two vintage tablecloths that are SO cool I'm going to add a fun border too. So it was lots of fun, and even though it was HECKA hot and humid, it was really fun and I loved it. Next year if anybody wants to come with I'm definitly going!
My two troopers who win the good sport award for coming with me!
5 comments:
I'm seriously jealous! I love that magazine and the fair looked all harvesty and full of crafty fun-if only we lived closer to each other! Let us know what new ideas you have :) I'm always up for a new project!
This sounds awesome. I had no idea about it, but would definitly want to go next year! Give me a call!
This sounds awesome. I had no idea about it, but would definitly want to go next year! Give me a call!
Hey girl! Sounds like things near you are going well! Just thought I'd let you know that I started my own blog. Check it out! milesandtiff.blogspot.com
Post a Comment