Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cake anyone?


Eating a big peace of chocolate cake with lots of frosting..............very yummy.

Cleaning the chocolate cake covered baby with lots of frosting in his hair........not quite as yummy.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

But oh so cute! And lots of chocolate cake with even more chocolate frosting sounds good right now!
Welcome back to Ohio!! When can we play?

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh how tasty...I could have used a piece like that yesterday! :)

Know something funny? I actually met your husband the other day. It struck me as funny because 1) I didn't realized I hadn't ever met him because I was used to seeing him on the blog. and 2) I haven't even met YOU yet! :)

Playgroup Wednesday--let's do it! :)

Livingstone Family said...

Oh, he is too cute-- I could just eat him up. They grow up way too durn fast! So I'm off to a fabric store today. Project #1: a jumper, matching booties, and fabric headbow for my new neice being born Tuesday. Wish me luck!

Julie Peterson said...

Hey....he takes after auntee Julie!
I do the same thing!

Brianne said...

We miss you guys too! That church opened up and the car/foot traffic on Sundays is pretty crazy. Inlaws are here for another week, about to pull my hair out...Anyway, Cam comes home in two months ahhhhh!!! Good to see you and Jay back together again..congrats Jay you look like you belong on grey's anatomy.

Jessica Marie said...

Priceless!

Day Family Blog said...

Unfortunately Camille still licks her plate after a really good meal.

~Amber jo~ said...

ooh, i'll take some yummy cake with lots of frosting! do you want to mail some to me? that would be great.