Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sewing & Craft Blog


I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but I finally got around to making a sewing and craft blog where I can post things I and other people make and tutorials without filling up our family blog. And if anybody wants to add to it and wants me to add them to the blog I would love it! The URL is cluckclucksew.blogspot.com (cluckclucksew is my etsy username :)

8 comments:

Heidi said...

yess! i can't tell you how excited i am about your new blog!! oh, to have your talent for crafting. ;) my first project from your blog will be that camera strap!

Jennifer M said...

Awesome, Allison! You just might inspire me to learn how to use my sewing machine one of these days. Maybe. Or I'll just save all my money to buy stuff that you make.

Livingstone Family said...

Okay Allison, I just got all my black letters cut out for my HALLOWEEN sign. JOanns was out of all the important letters when I went the other day, so I figured I'd make them myself. I used big fonts printed & cut out, pinned to felt and cut them out. Tomorrow I'm back to the fabric store for cute halloween-y fabric. AND I was thinking with your birthday sign wouldn't it be fun as a family gift to make a "birthday kit"? Include party hats, blowers, homemade birthday sign, candles, confetti ...? Christmas is coming up ...

Jessica Marie said...

I love it! You are so creative and I would love to learn how you make some of the things you've shown! :)

Mama Megs said...

Hey! I need to get the yardage and directions for your table runner asap!! I need gifts to give by this Tuesday and thought they would be perfect :) Could you email me them at ohenrysmama@hotmail.com?? THANKS!!! Megs

Lorna said...

You are so good. Your stuff is so cute and I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

you are so stinkin' good at putting fabrics together and designing sweet stuff. Hey, yeah, so when Jen got here one of my other friends and I invited her out to go to some craft stores with us and we figured out that we both knew you. And you are right about her being pretty cool. Her Jema is so cute.

~Amber jo~ said...

i love the pillow. did you mean to make it match your blog or was that just a coincidence? anyway, i like it. You must have a really good sewing machine. ours is probably the first electric one ever make. it sounds like it is breaking when you sew. SCARY.