Uncle Ben and his friend Scott made this video, they made videos together before Ben's mission, but Ben was always lipsinking something. Now he's actually singing, and he should be singing on the street corner making some serious cash cause he has a dang good voice. He's going to hate I'm put this on here but I don't care. :) huh Ben?
4 comments:
Wow! He really is talented! I love Scott's instruments too! Too funny! You must be so excited your brother is home from his mission!
I love the shaker! lol that kills me. your brother has a good voice.. very talented boy!
wow, i had no idea he could sing! that was really good. at first i thought he was singing about something to do with the cereal, but i guess not. where was that taken? that wasn't at arcadia was it? it looked WAY too nice!
who knew ben could sing. what a cutie. he's a lady killer for shizzle. that was a winner of a song, indeed. the cereal box shaking really makes it.
Post a Comment