I'm sure this poor blog is feeling neglected, because we are b.o.r.i.n.g. Unless you want to see pictures of our newly organized dresser and the heaps of garbage we threw out while cleaning, cause that's about all we've done lately. The sun was out this week, so we did manage to ride bikes, go to chuck-e-cheese (how did I not know about this during the winter?), cleaned and organized...sort of, and spent lots of time with Jay. And I turned a year older, which is always fun. I didn't take a single picture this week except for this one of Ben posing in front of his mirror with his glasses and his sword (called a ching-ching in our house).
Its supposed to snow this week, so hopefully I'll find myself indoors with nothing else to do but update this dang blog, and think of some really witty posts...or at least pictures of my newly organized dresser.
4 comments:
Snow? I don't want to rub it in, but you missed one of those glorious Pacific NW days that get us through until June.
Hey girlie...so I am sorry to hear bout the miscarriage thing you said we had in common...that is no fun. And yes I agree...think it runs in the fam. If you need to chat, believe me I've been thru it...and some ways and things to help so it doesn't keep happening.I went thru 3 in a row before our little sweet Adi came along, and then this time trying we didn't have any problems! So don't despair, it will be your turn soon for your next miracle! And woah....what's this about you having a birthday and not doing a post on it....??? You better post a pic of the cake or something...so we can all say Happy Bday, congrats, etc!! Yup be self-indulged and post about it!!
It sure was a BEAUTIFUL day here today! We don't get those often in Astoria. Astoria is one of the most gloomiest cities in Oregon, but when the sun shines, you actually see people walking, riding bikes, and going to the beach. I heard the beach was packed in Seaside. Anyways...SNOW doesn't belong in the Spring! I hope you guys enjoy more sunshine! :) Oh...YOUR NOT BORING!
Hi Allison, this is Jamie Yetter, I have to admit that I drooled over your quilt blog! Your quilts are amazing! I saw Lara's quilts you helped her with this past week and I am itching for a lesson! I just purchased a new machine and would love to learn your mad skills! Lets get together sometime soon (maybe during this yucky weather). Give me a call, maybe we can trade lessons for haircuts or something! Happy b-day to your little man, and by the way I do love his new haircut!
Post a Comment