Hahaha! You are too funny! Wow...you sure love to sew and you do such a beautiful job at it too! Love the quilts on Jay! Very funny! Your little guy is adorable!
I heart Wendys! But the nearest one is like 20 minutes away-I know, shocker! But I can find 15 Jack In The Boxes within 10 blocks. It's just nutty I tell ya! Love that pic of Jay with your beautiful quilts :)
6 comments:
Target is a health food, mecca. It's about as good as the greasy nacho's on the beach...but don't we love ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Hahaha! You are too funny! Wow...you sure love to sew and you do such a beautiful job at it too! Love the quilts on Jay! Very funny! Your little guy is adorable!
I heart Wendys! But the nearest one is like 20 minutes away-I know, shocker! But I can find 15 Jack In The Boxes within 10 blocks. It's just nutty I tell ya! Love that pic of Jay with your beautiful quilts :)
That is so the life... I'm wildly crazy with three. I want naps and soda and time to think!
LOL...what a very busy life you guys have. I love it.
WOW its sounds like you guys are haven a great time in Ohio. I can't wait to see you in Colorado.
Love ya guys
katie
Post a Comment