Monday, April 20, 2009

Sick Day

IMG_8229

The little man is sick today.  With a bad cough and a low fever.  Nothing that some Diet DP, donuts and a good dose of the pink stuff can’t handle though.  Oh and some healthy stuff too.  Luckily its rainy outside anyways, and if you ever need someone to recite every line and verse of The Jungle Book….I’ve got that covered. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww...poor Ben. I agree donuts do make everything better. LOL I hope he gets feeling better soon. We miss you guys.

Ashley said...

Oh those powdered donuts look GOOD! But sorry that Ben is sick - at least it's not sunny outside to make it worse right?

Lara said...

Oh, so sorry! Hope things are looking up now. The end of the week is supposed to be lovely...so it's a good thing he was sick for the crummy weather!