Boy, did we need this sunny day. It was so nice and warm, we were outside almost all day playing in spongy wet grass and plenty of mud. Ben was in Heaven, first going to the park to play with friends and later spending the afternoon throwing rocks in the river.
Jay and Jason walking the kids. Their little Brooklyn is only 2 weeks old. And of course she’s a gorgeous baby. She’s going to get anything she wants. Lucky girl.
A muddy bum is a good sign of a really happy boy. Needless to say he had a naked car ride home.
Ending a fun filled day with a much needed bath. He was a worn out boy tonight!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. What a sweet boy. Don't let him forget about me! I miss my nursery buddy.
I love sunny days, we even have some coming soon. Hey I was wondering what camera you have cuz your pictures are always really clear and vibrant. We are looking to buy a new one, but I am just not sure what opinions online to trust. Thanks.
Post a Comment