Its going to be nice all weekend long. Which means all laundry, dishes, toilets and moldy leftovers will have to wait until Monday. We will be flying airplanes.
Matt told me that the weather had been gross and rainy. I am glad that you guys have had a few fun, sunny days. I love the picture of Ben with his kite too. He is doing a really good job flying it, way to go Ben! Keep soaking up that sun. =c)
4 comments:
Oh, I like kites!! Super cool pic bytheway, I don't know how you did that, but I need to add that to my list of "Allison talents I need to learn". =)
NO KIDDING!!! That's a great picture!
I second that
Matt told me that the weather had been gross and rainy. I am glad that you guys have had a few fun, sunny days. I love the picture of Ben with his kite too. He is doing a really good job flying it, way to go Ben! Keep soaking up that sun. =c)
Post a Comment