Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

IMG_8114 copy 

I had nothing better to name this post, so its just the Friday post.  We had a nice sunny day and spent time at the park, then Target and ended it with friends.  Now that is a perfect day if you ask me.  Plus Ben took a 3 hour nap AND went to bed on time.  Perfect.

IMG_8140 copy 

He was concerned about something, something to do with sticks I think.  I just had to show you those furrowed brows.  Plus out of the maybe 40 pictures I took, this was the only one that wasn’t his cheesy get-the-camera-out-of-my-face smile.

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

I love his bright blue eyes in these photos! Glad your FRIDAY was great! :)

Day Family Blog said...

Thanks for the camera help. I have been looking at that camera. I am just not sure if I am ready to pay for the camera and the lens on top of that. It sure does take good pictures.

S-T.E.C.H. said...

You have the most beautiful boy!! He is getting so big! Amazing pictures as always.