Saturday, April 25, 2009

5 Guys Burgers & Fries

We have a new favorite hamburger place in Ohio….5 Guys Burgers & Fries

Partially its because we love their burgers,

IMG_8322 

But mostly its because their fries are made fresh with potatoes from here….

IMG_8326

It makes us homesick ( Idaho-sick) every time we go.   Last time we went the potatoes were from Ashton, Idaho.   It made me miss the farm, and our family, and Rexburg, and being so close to so many people we LOVE!  But for now, we’ll have to settle with eating really greasy burgers and fries that were born in one of our favorite places. 

IMG_8321

7 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

They just opened up two here close to us and we go every chance we get! I LOVE their hot dogs too. And they have Diet Dr. Pepper, you can't go wrong there. It does make me a tad homesick when I see Ashton potatoes as well. Shouldn't they open one where they get their potatoes from?

Mama Megs said...

I've heard of this place...it looks so yummy! When I saw that sign it made me instantly miss home. I married a Shelley, Idahoan so Idaho will always be home! Dang that Rexburg, always pulling you back in!

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

I'm pretty sure the Ashton potatoes must have come Dad's farm, especially if they were that tasty!!

Jennifer M said...

I can so relate. We have a 5 Guys, too, and I'm always bursting with Idaho Pride when I see their potato sign.

Lorna said...

Sad!:( We went up to Rexburg this weekend and I asked Kayla which friends she would like to see and she said, "Jay and Allison, just Jay and Allison!" Again...Sad:(! We miss you guys!

Lara said...

Oh, we love this place too! Any time you guys need eat-out buddies, give us a call! I love that picture of ben! You must be enjoying that new lens!

Reed Family said...

Funny how I couldn't wait to get outta that place, and now, the thought of Rexburg makes me sad, in a "I really do miss it!" sorta way. Dang! Glad you get to enjoy some of their taters every now and then!