Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


We had a pretty low key Easter this year. Ben was a little monster in Sacrament meeting. It has to be the worst he's ever been. The speaker was up on the pulpit talking about how we should show love and patience and some other stuff I didn't hear, and all the while I'm in the back about to go postal while my 2 year old throws a book at the nice old man in front of us. Eventually I just shoved candy into his mouth as fast as I could so he would BE QUIET for like .2 seconds. So that was fun.


Later in the afternoon after some much needed nap time for ALL of us, we had an Easter egg hunt and flew Ben's new kite at the park.


The kite was a big hit. He loved it, as you can tell from his face. Jay received a kite for Easter every year, so this will be a great tradition.


After a relaxing (except one hour) and fun filled day Ben laid on the couch in just his diaper and snuggled with me for an hour. Even though some days I feel like I'm going to lose my sanity, all it takes is a good snuggle to make me forget about all those hard moments and remember how blessed I am to have such a sweet little boy in my life to snuggle with.

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Mix Family said...

Happy Easter to you! Sacrament meeting never is the same once they can walk and throw and...everything under the sun...church is holy alright...a holy mess!

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Love your Easter's pic's!!

Jaylynn said...

Cute pictures! Love the kite pic of him, Happy Easter!