Happy Birthday Ben!
I can't believe he's 2. Everybody tells you that it goes by fast, but it seems like no matter how I try to enjoy every moment and every age, it still goes by way too fast. He's such a sweet, busy, mega-boy and we really love him.
Now onto the birthday festivities.....He woke up to presents, can you tell he was excited? He's really figured out the present thing by now, he knows there's good stuff in those boxes and bags.
Then we spent lunch with lots of friends at the park. We have been so blessed to meet such wonderful friends since we moved here. I would be a nutcase without them.
After presents we had some bicycle riding lessons. He did so good! I guess I underestimated him, I didn't think he would be able to pedal. Check out that helmet sitting about a foot off his head. No wonder I never wanted to wear a helmet.
And last but not least, lots of cake eating. Mostly by me. Notice how Ben's eating his cake with a fork? He's so proper. Actually he just doesn't want to get his hands "messy." He must get that from Uncle Ben...
It seems we took this last picture yesterday. But I'm pretty sure I'll still be saying that when he's 30. Happy Birthday Ben Ben! We love you!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh his mega smile in that first pic by the presents is soo funny!! And that cake looks GOOD. I need some cake in my life today...preferrably funfetti. I'll get logan on that asap! We need to visit soon - it feels like it's been FOREVER!!!
Happy Bday proper eating ben! (haha! - must be a rencher thing..logan eats pizza with a fork, weird!)
It does go by so fast, that's why I just start over with a new one.
2 years flies by. Happy Birthday Ben. I LOVE his hair cut it honestly makes him look so much older. What a cutie.
Happy Birthday! Ben! Seems like just yesterday!!! Hey...come come you have a picture of Ian at the bottom of that post???:) Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday to Ben! The Big 2! Wish we lived closer so that our bear cubs could play together (we got him a trike too!)
That was a quick two years! What a cute two year old!
He looks like such a little man with his new hair cut!! Hopefully in the next few years we can celebrate our little men's birthdays together!
AWWWWW! I love his baby picture! Where did the time go? He's getting so big! I love his new hair cut and his cute smiling face! He seems like such a happy boy! :) Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Ben! Looks like it was a great party! He is such a great cheeser, he's got that down!! Love his smile! Sounds like you guys are doing good out there and Glad to hear you've made friends... I always knew you had it in you! hee hee
Post a Comment