Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home

I did it. I came home. Luckily we came back to green grass and no more snow(for now!). We even spent sometime outside yesterday. My laundry is already done (record time) , we're all unpacked, and I'm feeling refreshed and ready for spring. And I'm noticing how badly my closets need de-cluttering. In our old house I was a meticulous organizer. Nothing was out of place, our closets were re-organized weekly, even our garage was spic and span. Now all that organizing crud is way too much work. Maybe its because my little helper is into everything and it leaves me with alot less time on my hands. Or maybe its my quilting obsession taking up all my free time...either one, I think its that time of year for some serious spring cleaning!




Uncle Ben getting kisses from a leopard.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I seriously coveted your vacation in Mexico...So glad you had tons of fun!!! That pic of everyone on Jay's back=cute!!! And hello, I hear you're a new aunt...;)

Lara said...

I can't believe how quick you are!!! It always takes me a good weeks to get back to normal after a vacation. I'm glad you are back...I'm sure you're going to make us Ohio people look rather pale.

Jessica Marie said...

I love the piggy back ride picture of you three! Sooooooooo cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!