Did I.......
A. Clean up this massive mess?

Nope.
B. Fold this massive pile of laundry?

Double nope with a cherry on top.
or
C. Take a very happy
almost 2 year old to the playground.

Ding ding ding...we have a winner.
Who needs clothes folded when you can just dig through the laundry basket each morning? With this nice weather, by the time I get around to folding those clothes they will all be dirty again anyways.
4 comments:
SOoooo TRUE!!! I am still trying to get two closets organized. Baylee has too many clothes that Asher and Laney are sharing. So I definitely need to buy a dresser...I hate hanging up clothes twice as much as folding!
We just moved into our new apartment and two weeks later after doing laundry, the piles of clean clothes just sit in the hallway starring at me every time I pass by them! At least they are clean! I'll get to them eventually! UGGGGG!
ha.. ha.. you make me feel so much better every time I put off doing boring work! You are awesome! Thanks
laundry....who really does want to fold it anyway? It looks like you have better things to do!! Wish I could have taken your Vaca to mexico....it looks like you had a blast in the warm weather!
Post a Comment