(And now that its short I'm about 99.9% sure all of my friends were thinking he has shaggy mullet hair and just not saying it............you know who you are :) j/k
OH! I can't wait to see him! The truth is that I couldn't even LOOK at him with that awful 80's shag. My eyes will thank you. Totally joking! I told you it was cute and I meant it! But he does look so cute but super grown up now! Crazy! Are you sure he's only turning 2? Thanks for your call today! I loved Jay in the background too:)
Happy Bday to Ben!! If only I could be 2 and play all day with no responsibilities and only naps or bedtime to complain about. Love his haircut - did you do it?
Just so you know, it wasn't horribly mullet-ish. He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe he's two! Cute blog!! I am slowly gettting there with mine. i feel like I just gripe about my single life. haha.
11 comments:
Oh he looks so cute with his big boy haircut, it definitely takes away the little baby looking face!
LOL!! I love the haircut, I think he looks handsome! I did love his hair before, too, so you couldn't possibly be talking about me....?! :)
OH! I can't wait to see him! The truth is that I couldn't even LOOK at him with that awful 80's shag. My eyes will thank you. Totally joking! I told you it was cute and I meant it! But he does look so cute but super grown up now! Crazy! Are you sure he's only turning 2? Thanks for your call today! I loved Jay in the background too:)
WOW his hair cut makes him look like such a big boy. I know maybe not something you wanted to hear.
Happy Bday to Ben!! If only I could be 2 and play all day with no responsibilities and only naps or bedtime to complain about. Love his haircut - did you do it?
Love the haircut! It definitly makes him look older. I love that smile on his face in the second picture!
Happy Birthday Ben!!!! I liked the shaggy look...he could pull it off with those big blue eyes! Miss you guys!
Just so you know, it wasn't horribly mullet-ish. He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe he's two! Cute blog!! I am slowly gettting there with mine. i feel like I just gripe about my single life. haha.
I do love his hair, and I know how hard it is to cut it off! It was fun at the park.
He looks all grown up-breaks your heart doesn't it?! Happy Birthday Ben!!
aw! He's so cute! Love the haircut.
Post a Comment