This is my new nephew Silas Oliver. Ashlee had him March 4th, he weighed 6 lb. 10 oz. He's so sweet I wish I could hold him! He's still in the hospital working on breathing, but he should be out soon luckily. He's a cutie!
Awww those pix make me so excited! So does the one you emailed me... Jason and I are still getting a kick out of that. I'm convinced I can out-do you, however. Stay tuned to see that beauty of a pic... unless you are the one taking it?!
7 comments:
So cute!! I decided to follow your blog...hope you don't mind! Mine is crazytallgirl.blogspot.com, nothing too interesting, just the single life ;)
He is so cute!!!
Awww...he is so cute. He was born on Kaia's birthday! I like his name too. He is a very sweet little guy.
Congratulations! He's adorable!
ooooh- he is so cute! sweet little baby!
He is a cute baby! Was he born early? He's a good size. I"ll take a 6 pounder next time! :)
Awww those pix make me so excited! So does the one you emailed me... Jason and I are still getting a kick out of that. I'm convinced I can out-do you, however. Stay tuned to see that beauty of a pic... unless you are the one taking it?!
Post a Comment