Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm here.

What can I say we've been BUSY. Too busy to update the blog, even too busy to take any pictures. So I think this will be my first picture-less post EVER. We've had a busy week getting back into reality. Jay was busy with a really really full schedule and starting school again. I was SICK SICK SICK with a bad cold almost all week, and being so sick you can't stand up and taking care of a busy 21 month old just doesn't really work. So I laid on the couch and let Ben tear the house apart, literally. And I didn't even care. But now I'm feeling better and my things are unpacked, my decorations are down, my house is clean and laundry done, my post-holiday pitty party is over and I even got some sewing done.
So maybe tomorrow I'll take some pictures, because Ben is changing so much every day I just can't wait another day to take a picture of him. Tonight he got out of his bed and wanted a drink, so after he had his drink and I laid him into his bed again and he said, "Thank you." Like a big boy, and it so sweet I let him sleep in our bed. Again.

2 comments:

Lara said...

We are glad you guys are back! So sorry you've been sick. I still have to get all my laundry done and my decorations down!

Meg said...

I am glad to hear that you let Ben sleep in your bed. Cambri LOVES sleeping in our bed.