These boots don't come off his feet very often, and today was no exception. He's even learned how to put them on and off himself and makes growling alligator noises while he puts them on. Its cute of course. We are getting pounded with more snow today and all weekend, hopefully we can get out to go to Target at least once before then. Because Target has really good popcorn, and cinnimon sugar pretzles. And diet coke mixed with Dr. Pepper. Yum.
5 comments:
Handsome boy you've got there!!
I love his boots! He really is a cutie. I will have to try your menu options the next time I go to Target. That is, if it ever stops snowing! (fingers crossed)
i feel so privileged that i got to see the these boots in 'real' life and touch them :) at least they are super cute! sometime kids find the ugliest things to become attached to and then you're stuck! thanks again for your help today! and tell ben thanks for playing with me... he is SUCH a cute kid! maybe we can hook him and emersyn up in a few years- how do you feel about prearranged marriages:)
Right about Ben's age Jack got frog galoshes and Gracie got Lady Bug ones. They LOVED them too! Oh, with this nasty weather I'm really wanting to quilt right now...I just need to brave the weather and go get some fabric!
Love that Diet Coke mixed with Dr Pepper!
Post a Comment