Why is it that boys are genetically programmed to love guns? Ben got LOTS of fun toys and books and puzzles for Christmas, but his favorite toy was a really dumb dart gun I got at the dollar section of Target. The scary part is he's
really good at shooting this gun, has
really good aim, and even makes the noises.....what a boy.
2 comments:
It's just starting, too. My stepson LOVES to make EVERYTHING into a gun. You name it, it's a gun. I'm truly amazed. He takes the cookie scoop and makes it a gun. Just wait until he wants to play shooting video games!
I got Kevin and Mike one of those for Christmas! Kevin's 32 years old this month and Mike is 28 years old. They can't get enough of their guns and they seem to enjoy shooting the darts at me! Hmmmmm...why did I get them these? Yeah...I thought they were men, but the toy sure makes them act like boys! LOL!
Post a Comment