These were the last pair of clean jammies in Ben's drawer. (time to do laundry!) And I thought they fit, but they didn't. So Jay cut the toes off and deemed them "Hobo Jammies." Ben wasn't too thrilled about his little toes poking out, so Jay was consoling him in the second picture. He's been a momma's boy lately. Only I can put him to bed, and I can never leave his sight, and if I shut the bathroom door behind me there are always little fingers under the door and MOMMY screams from the other side. And my favorite is when he says, "i want to hug you", which means, pick me up and carry me everywhere all day and never put me down. My back is breaking, but I really really love hugging him.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Hobo Jammies
These were the last pair of clean jammies in Ben's drawer. (time to do laundry!) And I thought they fit, but they didn't. So Jay cut the toes off and deemed them "Hobo Jammies." Ben wasn't too thrilled about his little toes poking out, so Jay was consoling him in the second picture. He's been a momma's boy lately. Only I can put him to bed, and I can never leave his sight, and if I shut the bathroom door behind me there are always little fingers under the door and MOMMY screams from the other side. And my favorite is when he says, "i want to hug you", which means, pick me up and carry me everywhere all day and never put me down. My back is breaking, but I really really love hugging him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, that looks way too familiar! I remember....just about ______years ago covering Mindy's toes with socks after doing that! Her jamies were yellow! Funny memories!!!
Cutest little hobo ever!
I love the hobo idea :)
what yummy little toes!
LOL...I used to wear my jammies like that. Honestly my mom would cut the feet out of them and would shorten the sleeves. I am glad to see that trend is still alive!
I am so glad I am not the only mother who has a child attached to her... and that screams when you leave the room for them to nap.... and loves their paci. Thank you for making me feel normal. I felt like such a bad mom today because my baby girl (she is not a baby anymore at 15 months I guess) would not go down for a nap. She would sleep while I rocked her but when I put her in the crib she would scream. Yea. attached. to. MOMMY. I feel what you are going through.
AND thanks for the Hobo pj idea. Your little man is too cute in those.
p.s. I am excited about being in the quilting bee with other moms. yea.
Post a Comment