Snow...........

Meet Pilot.......

And Pilot's 4 Wheel Drive.

Take that snow.
ps. its seats 8, which means we can have 5 more kids and still fit, right Jay? And did I mention it was -7 outside this morning? Luckily now its 1 degree, so things are lookin' up. :)
8 comments:
Lurve it, you lucky ducks! Mike's also freezing his sweet tweet. We'll enjoy our 40 degrees and sunshine, thank you very much!
Oh Chris is gonna be so jealous! He wanted one of these so bad but the van won out! Very nice guys!
Oh sick, Pilots are great. Pilot and MDX would be my first pick for an SUV; good job. We are freezing out ears off here in Wisc-ahnsin too. it was -15 outside this morning with a -30 windchill; we can't wait to be done with the cold.
You have no idea how jealous I am! Everyday I drive here and slide all over the roads, get stuck in the driveway, can't make it up the hills,can't stop at the red light until I am almost halfway through the intersection, etc. I dream of the day when I will have a 4WD car. Chances of us getting Cleavland are slim because there are only 2 spots there but we are really looking into Sandusky. Since it isn't far from Cleavland we expect to be seeing lots of you guys!
Hey Allison! Ben is getting so big! He's such a cutie! :)
I have a Pilot and I LOVE it!!! There is so much room and it is definitely great in the snow! :)
What a fun new toy! Congrats.
Oh my gosh... I can't believe you have 1 child and a pilot and I'm stiffing three kids into the backseat of my jeep!!! What the?? Just kidding...CONGRATS on the new addition!
Awesome ride! Brrrrr! That is freezing cold!
Post a Comment