Yesterday we went to the Pike Place Market street festival in Seattle. Its always fun to go see the flowers and all the things people grow and make to sell. If I lived in Seattle I would have fresh flowers from the market everyday! It was a fun day in Seattle and we even got to see a big peace rally for the full Seattle experience. Ben has had lots of fun playing outside, he puts his boots on and follows Poppie all over the yard and while he works in the garden. Heres a picture of him trying to feed the bunny old celery leaves. The bunny looks traumatized!
That looks like so much fun!! :) I think you will love the West Side market here--not quite Seattle, but SO much fun and I love the fresh foods and flowers there!
Did you guys figure out housing? I responded on the grad school wives blog, as did another girl. If you want us to look at ANY housing for you and send pics, we are happy to! Just let us know!
Bummer about the place you were looking at...not in our ward. DARN IT! :)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! :) I think you will love the West Side market here--not quite Seattle, but SO much fun and I love the fresh foods and flowers there!
Did you guys figure out housing? I responded on the grad school wives blog, as did another girl. If you want us to look at ANY housing for you and send pics, we are happy to! Just let us know!
Bummer about the place you were looking at...not in our ward. DARN IT! :)
looks like a fun day. Jay, if you ever plan on visiting the burg give me a call so we can play a round or two. When are you leaving for Ohio?
Post a Comment