Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

I love Ben in these snowman jammies, they are SO soft! I don't care that they're Christmas Jammies cause they are SO snuggely! We're still up in Seattle, Jay was sick this week but has still been working hard. And I've been making my first quilt that is SO cute and has been lots of fun! Anyways here are some new pictures I took of Ben, he's getting so big and has a little attitude to match. He's so much fun and such a good easy going boy. I've learned that whenever he's cranky it can be solved by one of three things 1. letting him run around naked 2. putting him in the bathtub 3. letting him play in the dirt. Like I once heard someone say," if you have a crab throw him in the water!"




9 comments:

Allyssa said...

he is getting so big and so cute... look at all that hair! what a cute baby!

hope you guys are having a blast in seattle!

Rachel Holloway said...

He is just so adorable! What beautiful eyes!!!!

We can't wait to meet you guys!! Hope the house hunt is going okay--let us know if you need any help!

Day Family Blog said...

Running around naked still cheers Camille up. I hope that changes before she starts school. He sure is a cutie and I can't wait to see your quilt.

Day Family Blog said...

PS I will eventually change it, but I am using your blog design as a tutorial, so right now they will look similar, but when I have it figured out I will change it, hope you don't mind, but I have loved your blog for so long I wanted to try and do something like that with mine.

Day Family Blog said...

Sorry to leave all these none related posts, but could you actually help me to figure out how you got all the added things, like the font and the picture onto your header. Was there a website to help you? Again sorry, but I want to learn and am now obsessed.

Anonymous said...

so....?? when you guys coming home? We are ready to PAAARRRTAYYY!!!! Just kidding baout the partay, its still super overcast here like everyday, Adam is glad cuz he keeps putting off fixing the backflow thing, but it will get warmer soon so be here or be square..that doesn't rhyme but you know what I mean. -brianne

Garr Family said...

hi my name is laura. we are moving to ohio to start school up with you guys. we decided on the apt across from woodbury commons...big creek. i had some one send pictures and it looked really nice. i needed something nice so i wouldn't go crazy. i've heard there both very nice. there are lds students that i've talked to that live in both. write my blog if you have any questions. laura

Jaylynn said...

Allison, these pictures are so cute! i love our kids in snuggly little jammies too, so cuddly. He's gotten so big, and not to mention those bright blue killer eyes! What a lady killer already!

Anonymous said...

Man--He is one cute baby! Love the jammies too.