Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lil' Stinker

Ben is pretty mischevious lately. He can pull all the heat vents out from the floor and we've caught him trying to shove our shoes down and stuff. This time we caught him in the act!

6 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

That is so funny! Now you know where to look when all your stuff goes MIA! I'm totally with you on the weather. After living in AZ last year, this is the worst, longest winter ever and I've had ENOUGH! It is snowing and blowing as I write. I'm way excited you're going to Cleveland. Mike informed me that I REALLY need a credit card that does airmiles. We never fly anywhere, but maybe that could change. Have you sold your house yet? I'm going to come visit you before you move. As soon as school gets out I plan on spending more time in ID at my Mom's house. Take care!

Jennifer M said...

Allison,

That is so funny! Speaking of stinker, it reminds of the time Jeremy was home with Jake, then 3, and he called me to tell me that he'd just discovered #2 in the heat vent near our toilet. True story.

csharris said...

I loved see him laugh and run! I remember when Anna did it and it is a fun time! anna says hi. "1234shriikrrrrrrrrr8" she loved watching the movies. she is trying to help me right now so I am going to go! Love ya Colette

Allyssa said...

We had lots of fun with your parents! They were very hospitible and friendly. The Villa was amazing!! We all had a blast... tell them thanks a lot!

Cairen said...

Hey, Ben is the cutest little boy! That is really tricky that he figured out how to get the vent covers off! I can't believe the snow up there! And your dog is so cute!
I am so glad you found me on facebook! Hope you guys are doing well! If you are ever in Vegas give us a call!

Cairen said...

Can you tell me how you made your blog title it is so cute! E-mail me, cairenmb@gmail.com