Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ben being silly

Ben is walking like crazy now! Its so funny to watch him walk around the house like a little hobbit. I finally gave him a haircut last night, it was so long I easily could have put it in a ponytail. And it snowed today again! I'm so sick of this spring, this is like the worst spring I can remember! The weather keeps teasing us with a nice sunny day and then SNOW! How rude!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

i hear ya girl! right about now i'm wishing to be back home in arizona where the seasons are hot, hotter, and hottest. ;) ben's doing awesome!

Ashley said...

I can't believe it snowed yesterday! This delayed spring is just extending my allergies, I'm loving it!

Ben is so cute! And Jay was making me laugh! Love the video!

And totally random, but the magnet/key thing on your wall, did you make that or buy it somewhere? I totally want one!