Lately when I pull out my camera Ben will have nothing to do with it. He won't look at me even for a second. So this is the best I can do for now, because I have alot of pictures where he is trying to ignore me.
Hey! I just read your comment on our Blog! Adrian has been doing the blod and I just thought I would start playin around. This is kinda fun. There are a lot of people in on this. Your baby is so cute. Tell him happy first for us :) I heard you are moving...congrats on getting in! High time you get to get out of this cold. It is freezing here. and at least you will not have to work so much! congrats on making it through your first year as a mother and you are still hot! Hope to hear from ya! love ya, Michelle and adrian
3 comments:
Hey! I just read your comment on our Blog! Adrian has been doing the blod and I just thought I would start playin around. This is kinda fun. There are a lot of people in on this. Your baby is so cute. Tell him happy first for us :) I heard you are moving...congrats on getting in! High time you get to get out of this cold. It is freezing here. and at least you will not have to work so much! congrats on making it through your first year as a mother and you are still hot! Hope to hear from ya! love ya, Michelle and adrian
How cute! I love the 3rd picture! I can't tell if he's giving kisses or he's going to blow bubbles! Ben is adorable! :)
Hey Allison! you got it to work! Hey are you guys moving??? By us?? :)
Post a Comment