Sunday, April 6, 2008

The cutest video EVER

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute! It sure put a smile on my face! They all have the same laugh too! How sweet! It's so funny to see the one in his mom's arm pit, he looks stuck! LOL!

Brianne said...

man that is so dang cute!!!

Jill said...

AH very cute! Hi Allison! How are you? Okay so to get the bigger picture on the blog. After I uploaded it to my other blog that I created for backgrounds... i click on the picture to enlarge it... then i right click for the properties. Also when I uploaded the picture the very first time I made it LARGE.... not smalll or medium. I'm not sure you use another blog for backgrounds or photobucket.. but that is how.. if this is confusing let me know.. :)