Friday, May 23, 2008

Twilight Trailer



These are SUCH good books for anyone who hasn't read them!!!!!!! And now a movie? Who can ask for more!

2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Hey glad you shared that. I can't believe I have to wait until December. I can't wait for the next book. Do you think she will become a vampire? I kind of want her to end up with Jake, cuz I don't like how Edward has so much control over her. Anyway those are good books.

McArthurs said...

Hey Allison, you don't know me, but my husband goes to OCPM, and i saw the comment you made on the wives blog about housing. We live in an apartment called Woodbury Commons. There are a few other students that live in these apartments too. We love them. They are 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and are really spacious. There's a swimming pool and a workout room for our apartment to. The downside is that they are a little more expensive than some, 800 or 850 a month. But to me its worth it, cuz i just stay home all day with my little boy. I also saw that you are a runner. Yay, so am i!!! There's only one other LDS wife that runs and she lives on the opposite side of town. There is also a nice bike path to run on like 2 blocks from Woodbury Commons. Well, if you want to know more or have questions about anything, feel free to ask. Oh yeah, my name is Cindy, and my husband's name is Hadley. Good luck finding something.