Saturday, June 28, 2008

My 1st Quilt!!


My first quilt is DONE!!! I'm SO excited about how it turned out! It was just quilted and its so much fun to see how it all comes together! While we were home my Mom taught me some quilting tricks and I had so much fun putting this one together! She's made some AMAZING quilts, I should put pictures her quilts on here, they are SO beautiful you would cry. So now I'm addicted to quilting! Thanks MOM!!!!!!

5 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I love the quilt. I totally want someone to teach me how to do that. It is such a useful skill to have. Sorry I never changed my blog background after I copied yours. I just got lazy.

Jennifer M said...

Wowie Kazowie! That is beautiful and very impressive, Allison. Will you please quit doing such amazing things??

Reed Family said...

since we were just discussing blogs and how fun it is to have comments, here i am! allison, you never cease to amaze me! What talent! i've never tried to do a real quilt...only those rag quilts that you can mess up on and no one can tell! your mom is quite the teacher and you are abviously a fast learner!

Jessica Marie said...

Nice job! I love the patterns! Quilting is fun. I'm such a procrastinator, I keep putting it off to finish one! :) I'm glad you enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the circles and your fabric choices. So pretty! Great job.