1. clean out the garage
2. sell EVERYTHING in our garage
3. take pictures put furniture etc. on craigslist
4. attack the laundry
5. work on paperwork for jays financial aid
6. organize the toys
7. start packing kitchen stuff
8. visit friends who just had a baby
9. go through ben's clothes that he's outgrown
10. yadda yadda yadda there are about 20 more things to do.
So instead jay went golfing and I made this picnic quilt. Because it was SO much more important to have a picnic quilt. :)
7 comments:
jay went golfing and he didnt even call a brother up? bummer!
TOTALLY CUTE!!
Isn't moving HECTIC AND CRAZY?!?! I think I put my to-do list aside for WEEKS when we were moving...
I love that you love to quilt! Now I have a quilting buddy :) Your little guy is adorable...and I mean adorable!!
Let's have a picnic! That turned out super super cute, good job! Love the pocket in the middle too.
Mom
oh my adorable, do you want to make me one? I'm a sucker for polka dots! It looks like you are a natural quiltist. keep it up!
that is the best picnic quilt i've ever seen, and it's always way more important than packing to move. while you're so busy, maybe you could whip me up one too. i love picnics!
At least you're blogging about it all. Priorities, schmiorities!
Post a Comment