So...........we FINALLY made it home! We were gone for 6 (seems like 2) weeks and now we're back to Home Sweet Home before we make the move to Cleveland in about a month. We came back to a lawn full of man-sized weeds, but also it was green and our trees are BEAUTIFUL! So this morning first on the agenda was tackeling the man-weeds and mowing the jungle. Ben discovered Jay's bucket of golf balls in the garage and spent the morning throwing them down the driveway and into the road, while Jay and I spent the morning running down the road to pick up golf balls, at which Ben would do it again and laugh at his easily trained parents. It was such a nice day, after we got the yard tamed we got Ben's pool out and he had lots of fun just sitting in it. He was hesitant about being in it at first (thus the pow pow) but he loved it after about thirty seconds. We miss being with Nanni and Poppie in Poulsbo, but we're glad to be home to our little house so we can enjoy it while we can.
Look at that Belly! And that rock that he later threw right into my toes! So sweet. He has an arm like no other, and if he wants to hit you with a rock, he can hit you with a rock!!!!
I know he looks a little overly clothed in this picture. After I took this I realized the shaded pool cover, the shirt, the hat, and the spf 50 were a little much. Paranoid parent? I think maybe so.
OOOOhhh Baby look at those Back rolls!!!!
3 comments:
This is amber jo. You know, if you dont want to move to cleveland, there is a new subdivision across the street!Ha Ha
Ha ha ha ha....your kid is soooooooooo cute! His pics make me smile! What a handsome boy!
that Pow Pow takes up a good portion of his cute face. I laugh. He's a keeper.
Post a Comment